- Ages 8-14 Campers are grouped by age and ability, and receive plenty of individual attention from coaches
- Campers provide their own bikes (rentals available- $99+HST OR Try our new Bike Rentals for $150 for the week. Call 613 723 1101 to reserve bike), helmets, water, snacks, and lunches
- Mechanics and coaches do a bike fit and helmet check on first morning of camp
- Campers learn bike handling skills, trail etiquette, bike maintenance, and develop awesome trail riding skills
- All abilities are welcome
- Bike storage is available for the week
- Participants will also learn the fundamentals of environmentally sound and responsible trail building and maintenance. Campers will participate in safe, fun, and positive games and activities given by their experienced coaches.
- On-site bike storage
- Outdoor trails
- Indoor gym
Since COVID-19 is a very fluid and constantly changing situation and while many public health and safety measures are being lifted in Ontario, provincial guidance and directives do remain in place for some sectors and should continue to be followed. The government allowed business to make their own choices. We always strive to keep our camps as safe as possible but understand that many of you have grown tired of these restrictions.
As per the Mandatory vaccination:
The requirement to be fully vaccinated has been suspended. We continue to strongly encourage you to get fully vaccinated and to get booster doses as soon as you become eligible, in order to protect yourself and the people around you. Based on the recommendation of the Chief Medical Officer of Health and in alignment with the National Advisory Committee on Immunization.
Although masking is no longer mandatory in Ontario, we highly recommend campers continue wearing a mask indoors especially when physical distancing may not be possible or proves to be challenging in crowded areas. Campers who take the bus to our Camp Fortune Facility will continue to wear a mask.
Please do complete a health-screening questionnaire daily.
Camp Hours: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
pre/post care (8:00-9:00 and 4:00-5:30)
Summer Dates 2022 :
July 04 – July 08
July 11 – July 15
July 18 – July 22
July 25 – July 29
August 02 – August 05
August 08 – August 12
August 15 – August 19
Summer Location: Kanata Lakes: All Saints High School