To all our Camp Fortune mountain bike campers!
To make it easier for parents/campers. Every Monday please drop off your bikes/helmets for the week. It will safely be stored at Camp Fortune (under security). Bikes can than be picked up on Friday.
Mountain Bike Kids Camp- ***AMAZING RENTAL BIKE FLEET FOR 2023***
This is a fun-filled and exciting way of exploring the great outdoors. Riding a winding mountain trail through forests, up and over hills, across streams and old farmlands, will focus your attention on each maneuver you make!
Each day the group will ride trails, use maps, and explore the area’s trail system.
Along the way stops may be made for hiking, snacks, looking for frogs, and more.
We will have 1 bus that will bring children from Kanata, with stops in Nepean & and Ottawa. At a lower price, parents will have a choice to use the bus or not, coordinate carpooling and/or drop their children at Camp Fortune.
You can now register for the bus at the same time as you register for your camp!!
Camp Fortune Camp
What to EXpect
Instructors will teach participants safe riding technique, balance, ascending/descending, braking and bunny hopping.
- Ages 8-14 Campers are grouped by age and ability, and receive plenty of individual attention from coaches
- Campers provide their own bikes (rentals available- $99+HST OR Try our new Bike Rentals for $160 for the week. Call 613 723 1101 to reserve bike), helmets, water, snacks, and lunches
- Mechanics and coaches do a bike fit and helmet check on first morning of camp
- Campers learn bike handling skills, trail etiquette, bike maintenance, and develop awesome trail riding skills
- All abilities are welcome
- Bike storage is available for the week
- Participants will also learn the fundamentals of environmentally sound and responsible trail building and maintenance. Campers will participate in safe, fun, and positive games and activities given by their experienced coaches.
- Aerial Park
- Medals for race days
- ***NEW***app to keep parents updated throughout the week!
Campers Must Bring!
- Mountain Bike (tuned up and ready to go)
- Helmet and gloves (knee and elbow pads recommended)
- Lunch and lots of healthy Snacks
- Spare inner tube and portable bike tools
- (a) Water bottle and light back (b) Hydration pack for riding and carrying gear
- Rain gear – riding rain or shine!
- Change of clothes, swimsuit and towel, extra running shoes
5-day weeks = $399
5-day weeks = $474 with bus (Bus cost for 5 day camp-$75)
4-day weeks = $329
4-day weeks = $389 with bus (Bus cost for 4 day camp-$60)
Camp Hours: 9:00-4:00 pm. ( Early drop Off 7:45-9:00/After Hours 4:00-5:00)
Week 1-June 27 – June 30**4 Day
(Quebec First Week Of Summer Holiday)
Week 2-July 4-July 7 -4 day week
Week 3-July 10-July 14
Week 4-July 17-July 21
Week 5-July 24-July 28
Week 6-July 31-Aug 4
Week 7-Aug 8-Aug 11 (4 day camp)
Week 8-Aug 14-Aug 18
Week 9-Aug 21-Aug 25
Week10- Aug 28-Sept 1
Copyright © 2022 Nationaltennisschool Inc.